What is Aging In Place Remodeling?
The philosophy of aging-in-place remodeling is that you can be happier, healthier, and more financially secure if your aging in the comfort of your own home. While not everyone is able to take advantage of this inspiring remodel, those who can appreciate the significant benefits they attain.
Aging-in-place renovation and remodeling centers on 4 important lifestyle components
Perry Brothers Construction’s main priority is to help you age in your own home for as long as possible.
Our highly recommend aging-in-place services in Massachusetts and Southern New Hampshire include
- First Floor Master Suite Additions with open floor plans
- Non-slip flooring materials for your entire home
- Walk-in tubs and curbless showers
- Spacious entryways and wider doorways
- Adjusting cabinets and countertops for easier access
- High-tech security systems
- Modifying staircases to be safer and more accessible
- Additional handrails and grab bars throughout your home
- Wheelchair ramps for homes
- Updating your home’s lights for better visibility
- Easily accessed switches and outlets
Besides these typical aging-in-place design options, there are plenty more to consider depending on your particular situation.
If you have any questions regarding our aging-in-place design options, contact us online, give us a call at (781)-233-7511 or email us at email@example.com.
Aging In Place Design Specialists Who Help You Age On Your Own Terms
Aging-in-place remodeling is about convenience, making your life easier, and allowing you to live on your own terms. All design choices will be created based on your unique situation, ensuring you spend your golden years aging as comfortably as possible.
When your home utilizes aging-in-place design solutions catered to your lifestyle, you’ll find peace of mind knowing our design process is all about improving your unique situation, helping you live healthier and happier inside the comfort of your own home.
Our aging-in-place design specialists can assist you in:
- Designing and managing your remodeling project
- Selecting and professionally installing products that let you remain safe and independent in your own home
- Open floor layouts designed with convenience in mind
Why Choose Perry Brothers Construction?
A Trusted Massachusetts Aging In Place Contractor For Fifty Years
Established in 1975 by two very determined brothers with the carpentry skills to take on any job, William and Edward Perry wanted to provide quality workmanship to anyone considering home improvement. Today our fully insured, qualified, and bonded team of professionals share the same values, paying special attention to our customer’s needs and delivering top-notch installations in a timely manner.